Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Mini Monday Movies #002

Late week I started my own weekly movie review of sorts. One line thoughts about the movies and TV series I've been watching that week. Some I may be seeing for the first time, others I may have seen dozens of times. No spoilers, just shout outs...or sometimes shouts of pain. Because I like alliteration, I went with Monday as my day of choice. Better late than never, eh?


Batman & Robin 
Nipples on the Batsuit; that's all you need to know to judge this movie.


 ________


Magnum P.I.
The horrors of war in a Hawaiian shirt.


________


MirrorMask
Like someone Instagram filtered Labyrinth (not saying it's a bad thing).


________


Murder She Wrote
A story about a woman who somehow manages to get involved in more than 264 different murders.

________

What was your movie week like? Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment