Saturday, January 3, 2015

Candy Christmas Party

As I like to remind everyone, Christmas used to be a celebration of thirteen days - beginning with Christmas Day. Then following it were twelve feast days taking us to January 6th, known as 12th Night or, later on, Kings Day.

This year I'm holding a 12th Night celebration. The porch is a Christmas Candyland, so I'm extending that idea to the food and some of the indoor decorations. I've been Pinteresting...from dishes made from melted peppermint candies to Christmas ornament shot glasses, there's some pretty cool ideas to be found on Pinterest. I've pinned some of my favorites and a few other bits from around the internet to a new board: Christmas in Candyland Party Ideas.

I'm also planning to make my Christmas wassail - my own recipe to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment